Join the Masters Reunion Party!
Masters party is held on 30 June 19:30 (7:30 pm) at medieval Trakai Castle. It’s a beautiful island castle in Lake Galve, built in the 15th century and has a rich history and significant political importance.
Masters party is famous for masters reunion, lovely talks, gastronomy, local experiences and just relaxing. Some Lithuanian traditions are presented during the party as well. It’s a perfect time to try new dishes and beverages, and get a taste of Lithuanian traditions! Family members and friends are also welcome!
Book Masters Party tickets online: http://register.rowingmasterssprint.com
Guidelines for Masters Party:
- 7:00 (pm) Meet up near the finishing tower
- 7:15 (pm) Procession to Trakai Castle
- Duration of the event: 2,5 hours
During the party:
- Welcome speech by Mayor of Municipality of Trakai District
- Musical performances
- Meals (included in the ticket price)
- Beverages (included in the ticket price)
- A draw for Sunday’s mixed 250-meter races
- Unforgettable memories!
Find tickets at the stand:
- For those who have already booked – tickets will be given in the Rowing Masters Sprint tent next to the spectator stands!